Simple reminders for Mothers to take care of themselves and quotes to ponder.
- Do simple exercises every day.
- Take time as often as possible to do something just for you.
- Sing while working. Arthur Freed said,” I’m singing in the rain, just singing in the rain; What a wonderful feeling, I’m happy again.”
- Take a nap. Martha Steward said,”I catnap now and then, but I think while I nap, so it’s not a waste of time.”
- Kiss your love ones. Benjamin West said,”A kiss from my mother made me a painter.”
- Laugh out loud. Laughter is the best medicine.
- Sleep well. Leonardo da Vince said,”A well-spent day brings happy sleep.”
May these reminders help you to have a wonderful Mother’s Day.
Posted by JC at 6:04 PM