Wednesday

Mothers Need to Take Time For Themselves

Moms are the busiest people on the planet.
Moms are like superheroes. They juggle everything from household budgets to healthcare decisions. They handle household chores and shuttle the kids to countless after-school activities, making home-life the full-time job that it is. And yet for many, it doesn't stop there as they maintain full-time jobs and may also be caring for aging parents on top of all of the responsibilities at home.


Simple reminders for Mothers to take care of themselves and quotes to ponder.

  •  Do simple exercises every day.
  • Take time as often as possible to do something just for you.
  • Sing while working. Arthur Freed said,” I’m singing in the rain, just singing in the rain; What a wonderful feeling, I’m happy again.”
  • Take a nap. Martha Steward said,”I catnap now and then, but I think while I nap, so it’s not a waste of time.”
  • Kiss your love ones. Benjamin West said,”A kiss from my mother made me a painter.”
  • Laugh out loud. Laughter is the best medicine.
  • Sleep well. Leonardo da Vince said,”A well-spent day brings happy sleep.”
May these reminders help you to have a wonderful Mother’s Day.
*





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment